Digital Talking Book Standard

I don't think the drm will work in the long run. It has to be proprietary
to not allow hacking, anyone who has the source code can hack a program to
undo what the original did. I heard some of the stronger drm's out
interfere with screen reader use, meaning we're stepping backwards in
accessibility, as we'd have to have sighted help to read a book we once
could get in speech on the computer because of this technology, and the way
screen readers access the system.