Problems with Brltty

[quoted lines by Janina Sajka on November 19, 2001, at 10:58]

>But the other question in the current circumstance with John seems to be
>that the braille display should be registered somehow with linux as a
>recognized and supported device, so that it will not be probed and reset
>by kudzu. Am I wrong about this?

Even if it were registered with Linux, kudzu wouldn't be able to know what it
was without probing it. The problem is that the device (the braille display) is
already up and running, so, when kudzu sends probing data to it, it gets out of
sync with what BRLTTY is doing with it.

EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.