missing ao.h

Oh, got it from vorbis stuff I got from CVS. I figured CVS would be a later
version than rh put on their distro, so I did it, finally getting used to
checking source out of CVS, as long as there's autogen.sh, it works like a
breeze to take current source and make an rpm, but speakup isn't so simple,
my kernel source is already patched with some speakup version, want to
update to 1.0 though.