the Papenmeir device that was supposed to be coming out

Wow, it'll be interesting to see how that goes, just getting it installed
might be an issue, loadlin from win CE? If the sound worked, it'd be like
having a mini computer, mp3, networking, anything we want now, easily
implemented with linux on a microdrive.