Linux on a 2-Drive Machine

You would need to install zipslack or bigslack. (bigslack, if you want the
entire linux). Zipslack is designed to be installed a full running copy on
linux on a zip disk, but, you can install it on to a dos partition in the
c:\linux directory. you run a batch file from dos called loadlin.bat.
Better to have a separate linux partition on the drive and boot to linux
from lilo. I have dos and win95 on my c: drive and linux on a second
drive. dos/win95 doesn't know I have a second drive for linux. It's called
a dual-boot system. lilo comes up from the master boot record and asks you
which system you want to load, dos/windows for linux.

hope this helps. Oh, from my experience you have to unzip zipslack or
bigslack archives from windows not from pkunzip from dos. the zipslack and
bigslack archives are huge files!

--
Bill Gaughan
wgaughan@snet.net