ao.h missing

	I was playing around trying to upgrade vorbis from cvs. In doing so, I
lost ao.h, and the tools won't configure without it. Where does this file
come from, what package? I must've been to --replacefiles happy in
upgrading, and also did --erase on any ogg or vorbis stuff so I could
upgrade. I made rpm's with make dist, and rpm -ta, however that turns a
tar.gz in to an rpm.
I wanted to upgrade vorbis so I could use ecasound, I love the idea of
being able to use it to process what goes out of the system, currenttly
don't have any other outboard stuff for that, although it's probably cheap
on ebay or something.