the Papenmeir device that was supposed to be coming out

Well I suppose the same way that every Braille display manufacturer does.
Braille cost a lot to make. Your response makes it sound as if the ELBA is
tremendously more expensive than the BrailleNote or the BrailleLite. It
isn't. I think the price is very competitive, especially since it offers a
lot more than either one of the other devices.
Tommy