Terminal Program Using Ymodem

Wouldn't sz be for zmodem? The braillelite doesn't support zmodem. And
what does the -b stand for? I am sure I will find it going through the man
page, but if you are going to give directions, it's a good idea to tell
what they mean.
Also, not at all meaning to be crabby, but for me with debian, I don't
have a problem knowing where packages are, but redhat's setup is different
from debian. John is a newbie, and it isn't helpful to tell him that a
package can be downloaded "at the normal places".
If he knew what "the normal places" were, he wouldn't have to ask on
this list. Thanks for the info, though.

--
				Cheryl