Accessibility of Star-Office

Hi All

Firstly let me apologise for any misunderstand over this issue.  I did not intend to mislead anyone.  I'd intended to include the word becoming quite accessible.  I have been able to produce a document within Star Office using Dolphin's Supernova 4.5.  Cursor navigation does give some speech output but it is not very consistant.

It was athrow away comment as I was answering a request for information regarding access to Star Office under Linux.

Thanks for pointing my error out.  Although I don't think that it was necessary to be so sarcastic.  Its not very constructive.