shellworld attacked!!!

Your descriptive profile is incorrect.  I know this because of some first
hand experience.  A hacker put linsniffer on my system and it repeatedly
broke email sessions and deleted the inbox messages.  One time when I was
rebooting I noticed the error linsniffer can't run.  So I search my system
documentation for linsniffer using locate man and info.  locate was the
only tool to find anything and it was a subdirectory that couldn't be
deleted off of my /dev directory /dev/ida/linsniffer that contained lots
of files.  So I wiped the speakup system out and later did some web
research on linsniffer.  I found a site called http://www.attrition.org
that referenced linsniffer.  So these hackers are writing their own web
sites too and making the information and probably the scripts available to
anyone that can do a web download.