Hello!

First reinstall linux, but while you're doing it make notes about the
questions you get asked and the answers you give to them.  You'll need
those for later.  Once reinstalled, there's a file called ks.cfg that you
need to write with all of those questions and answers in it.
language=english I think is how you'd phrase the first question and
answer.  The ks.cfg file has three sections and I'm still reading up on it
so will probably get back later with more info unless someone else
provides it.  The ks.cfg file is put on your boot disk.  You run your boot
disk and if linux finds ks.cfg and everything is written correctly and in
the right format, linux takes your answers from ks.cfg and installs
accordingly.  The kickstart process has its own mailing list on redhat.com
too.

Jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>