Looking for a CD Player Application that Works.

Hi!

My favourite is "cda", the command line utility that comes with
xmcd. xmcd is XWindows only, but cda works exclusively on the
command line and is quite complete -- it can even control the
outpuit volume on the headphone "jack" plug that is on my CD
ROM drive.

You can download it at:
http://www.ibiblio.org/tkan/xmcd/

Works very well for me. Hope this helps!

Gil Andre -- Technical Writer -- Knox Software
            gandre@arkeia.com