Hello!

I'd use Kurzweil 1000 or K1000, same thing, although both names happen to
also be about samplers for audio stuff, if one were to confuse them. This
program does good for scanning and reading with built-in speech, but it's
costly. I almost laughed when a sound forge manual mentioned a k1000,
didn't think ocr software can be used for sampling.