My first message

    Hi, I am Bernard Condorcet and live in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil).

    I work in the technical support area of a Brazilian system (DOSVOX)
in a federal university. In fact, the DOSVOX is a computational
environment for blind users, and not a screen reader for WINDOWS.

    Our wish is to make our users use Linux too. For this, I would like
to know how I could get a version to download.

I ask: Is there a version that enable a blind person use in graphic
environment for Linux ?

    Is a my first message to the list and my english isn't very good, sorry.

    I thank the collaboration. Bernard Condorcet.