blinux is there another programme apart from BrlTty for braille o utput with linux

thanks S. Massy
for the tips I will keep reading til I can afford a new pc box only need the
other box can use same monitor this so I can at least keep working til I can
work out this linux stuff then I can throw away the MS windows or at least
reduce my reliance upon it.  hay linux ruels smile!

for those out there I just read a great article that said that Linux rules
smile we need some bumper stickers or something for an in your face kind of
marketing of the linux solution to the world's computing problems.

 Standard disclaimer:
 Any recipient of this communication acknowledges that:
 * the Government Employees Superannuation Board accepts no responsibility
 for the contents, nor the validity of this communication; and
 * they do not rely on any view given unless it is properly authorised.