blinux list thanks for the info on gnome

thanks for telling me where to read about gnome

I find this list and others on the net more use than the blindness agencies
for real assistance

 Standard disclaimer:
 Any recipient of this communication acknowledges that:
 * the Government Employees Superannuation Board accepts no responsibility
 for the contents, nor the validity of this communication; and
 * they do not rely on any view given unless it is properly authorised.