bomb shell (fwd)

Hi lar,

I don't think your comments were political.  It only gets that way
when the discussion degenerates into an argument about whose solution
is better.  We should guard against that.

Let's focus on the features or behavior of our pet solutions that we
like the most, and talk about getting them implemented.  As long as
our discussions move in that direction, we'll be making progress.  I
found your ideas about structured speech markup interesting.  Have you
looked at Sun's work in this area?

Brian.

--
   Brian L. Sellden - brian@xxxxxxxxx, http://www.henge.com/~brian

[Index of Archives]     [Linux for the Blind]     [Fedora]     [Kernel List]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch List]     [Red Hat Development]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]     [Big List of Linux Books]