Re: Development priorities (was Re: forwarded message from Jason White)

I know I said I would not reply to you again but this mail was in my box
before I wrote that so here is my final one after all.  I can point at
problems with Emacspeak you can Point at problems with my methods.
We are just going to go round and round read the last message I posted the
fact is all systems should be given equal marit and no development of any
speech or braille system should be frowned on because that system may save
you in a clutch some day.

ken /whistler