RE: Bumping required kernels to 3.0 for Linux backports ?

I do understand that dumping "ancient" kernel support would make things a lot easier.
But, in the embedded system world, upgrading kernel isn't that easy like in PC world.
Most of those systems put to market today has 2.6 kernels, and backports project is a great job and it will revive so many systems if it keeps the tradition to support down 2.6.24 as its predecessor.

Best regards,

Harrison

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 9667 (20140411) __________

http://www.eset.com