Assistance Needed with AGL OTA Update Implementation and Display Issue

Dear Team,

I am reaching out regarding my current efforts to implement over-the-air (OTA) updates using Automotive Grade Linux (AGL) and ostree. I have been diligently following the guidelines outlined in the AGL SOTA wiki (https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/subsystem/agl-sota/ostree) and have been working with the AGL Lucky Lamprey v12.1.16 branch.

I am pleased to report that I have successfully deployed OTA updates. However, I have encountered an issue when attempting to view the display using VNC Viewer (vncviewer:0). Specifically, I am experiencing a blank screen.

In addition to seeking assistance with the display issue, I would like to inquire about the necessity of the "SOTA_Credentials.zip" file for performing OTA updates. Any insights or guidance you can provide on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

I understand your team's expertise in these matters, and I am confident that with your assistance, we can resolve these issues efficiently. Thank you for taking the time to review my concerns.

Looking forward to your guidance

BR,

Sadanand

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10906) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_