Re: AGL yocto build for qemux86-64 boots successfully but does display anything in screen

Hi,
On Mon, Dec 11, 2023 at 08:42:32PM -0800, rvignesh496@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been trying to boot the AGL linux in qemux86-64 architecture, the
> build is done using yocto following the same steps as mentioned in
> https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/source-code, and the image
This link is pretty old, using a rather old version.  [1] might be more
suitable. Have you tried with master or with icefish from that link?
> used is agl-demo-platform but when I boot the qemu using runqemu
> -qemuparams=" -serial stdio " qemux86-64, the AGL boots successfully
> with the initial logo in the display, but after that the display only
> shows blank screen and for some reason the cpu usage shoots up
> abnormally, but the shell access to the image is working properly.
At [2] you can find already built images. Can you try with those and see
if you have any more luck?

[1] https://docs.automotivelinux.org/en/pike/#01_Getting_Started/02_Building_AGL_Image/01_Build_Process_Overview
[2] https://docs.automotivelinux.org/en/pike/#01_Getting_Started/01_Quickstart/01_Using_Ready_Made_Images/