Re: AGL yocto build for qemux86-64 boots successfully but does display anything in screen

Hi guys,

Thank you for the replies.

This link is pretty old, using a rather old version. [1] might be more
suitable. Have you tried with master or with icefish from that link? - To answer this question, I was previously trying out with master branch.

As suggested, I tried the already built images from Prickly Pike v16.0.2 stable release for qemu-x86_64 machine and it is working fine. But I couldn't find any pre-built images for qemu-riscv64, when I try to build on my own it some packages fail during compilation.

Any help to debug further on the qemu-riscv64 part is much appreciated.

Thank you.

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10882) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_