AGL yocto build for qemux86-64 boots successfully but does display anything in screen

Hi all,

I've been trying to boot the AGL linux in qemux86-64 architecture, the build is done using yocto following the same steps as mentioned in https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/source-code, and the image used is agl-demo-platform but when I boot the qemu using runqemu -qemuparams=" -serial stdio " qemux86-64, the AGL boots successfully with the initial logo in the display, but after that the display only shows blank screen and for some reason the cpu usage shoots up abnormally, but the shell access to the image is working properly.

Any help to debug further on the display part is highly appreciated.

Thank you.
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10876) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_