Re: Android Auto and Apple CarPlay

The short is no because it would require AGL to sign an agreement with Apple and Google to gain access to the specs. While we believe that all of the enablers are included in the UCB to enable a device manufacturer to build a Car Play or Android Auto app we are relying on companies to upstream any missing enablers to us.

Regards.
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager