Re: 2 Questions

Jan-Simon was sick and ooo all of last week which slowed down merges and is the reason he did not get to your new repo request. We are also holding off any non-critical merges to master until the pike branch is cut. Only must fix issues for pike have been merged the last few weeks. I expect that your merge request will be acted on later this week. If you wish it to be back ported to pike for the patch release we will consider that after the 16.0.0 release is complete.

Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

On Mon, Jul 31, 2023 at 5:57 AM Marius Vlad via lists.automotivelinux.org <marius.vlad=collabora.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 31, 2023 at 01:21:03AM +0000, Yan Xin Kuan wrote:
> Hi community,
Hi,

> Sorry for disturbing.
>
> I have 2 questions below:
>
> Q1. I see submit No.28858 has not been merged, may I ask why and what is going wrong with that?
Scott already approved this so probably this only needs to be merged
after the release cut.

> Q2. I have implemented my JIRA ticket, see SPEC-4838 for detail, would please see my comments?
Assign the task assigned to JSM to create a repository for you.

> More discussion would be in the meeting (weekly call, EG calls), no need to give me very insighted comments here.
>
> Thanks,
> Yan

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10715) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_