AGL Updates

First off I want to let everyone know that I will be out of the office after today until September 5. In my absence Jan-Simon will run the regularly scheduled meetings.  We did cancel all meetings the week of August 21.

The Prickly Pike release was delayed a week or so because Jan-Simon came back from Japan with the flu. He is now back in the office and cranking through the backlog of issues. Expect to see the M3 release at the end of this week and the final 16.0.0 release next week.  Yesterday he cut the pike branch so the M3 release will be tagged and built from the new pike release branch.

Don't forget that the Automotive Linux Summit CFP is open and will close on September 10. Please submit your proposal if you would like to speak during the summit. The link is here.

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/open-source-summit-japan/program/cfp/

We will hold a hackathon type workshop the two days after ALS (Dec 7-8) for anyone preparing CES demos or completing features for the Quillback release. If you are planning to attend ALS, please consider staying an extra day or two for this workshop. Details are posted here. Please sign up if you plan to attend.

https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/dec2023-f2f

If you missed the last AMM in Tokyo or in Berlin earlier this year we created a Confluence page where you can access all of the content in one place. We have links to the slides and YouTube! videos for all of the presentations. We will continue to add content for older AMMs in the next few months.

https://confluence.automotivelinux.org/x/jIAYBQ

Finally, speaking of Confluence, we have been revamping the AGL home page and aggregating links to the pages for each of the Expert Group and System Architecture Team. Check it out and let me know what you think.

https://confluence.automotivelinux.org/

And if you feel like helping out, please feel free to add to the Expert Group and System Architecture Team pages. Eventually I would like to make Confluence the main page for each EG rather than the wiki.

That's it for now. See you in September!

Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10717) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_