Re: [Raspberry Pi 4] IVI and intrument cluster on different display #agl-service-windowmanager

Thanks Marius for shring this information.

1. Presently I'm using octopus branch for the development, since I could find agl-service-windowmanager as the closest match I tagged it with it. I realized it depricated in octopus.
    Is this good for development ?

2. Are you referring to alexa-viewer as alexa free floating application ?

3. I cant see window-management-client-grpc in octopus code nor in repo. Please share the location of source code to understand it.

I will incorporate your suggestions and come back soon.

Aprat from this, do we have anything like resource manager that tells me the details like
1. Available resource on target
2. Map of resource vs application aquired it.
3. Set priority for an application for aquiring the resource (pre-emptive resource)

Thanks
Praveen

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10660) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #agl-service-windowmanager

_._,_._,_