Re: [Raspberry Pi 4] IVI and intrument cluster on different display #agl-service-windowmanager

Hi,

You haven't mentioned what version your using currently. Just noticed
you mentioning agl-service-windowmanager, which is telling me that you might be using a really, really old version of AGL, which we're not supporting anymore.