Re: [Raspberry Pi 4] IVI and intrument cluster on different display #agl-service-windowmanager

Hi Marius,

I'm able to enable both HDMI-1 and HDMI-2 displays, but all the apps are launching only on HDMI-1 and HDMI-2 is always black.

But, I can see the mouse pointer moving on both displays.

Q1.is there any configuration/code that fix the position of application window on hdmi display? if yes, plase suggest where can I see that configuration.

Q2. For any new app, how to configure display, position, plane(z-order) etc.

Q3. Is it possible for see the enabled/disabled app (with their display properties like position, hdmi-1/2, size etc) on target

For instance I'm trying merge agl-demo-platform and agl-cluster-demo-platform such that former render everything on HDMI-1 and  the later on HDMI-2.

For some reason my HDMI-2 display is always a black screen but it shows mouse pointer. PFA attached image.

Please suggest how can I bring cluster display on HDMI-2.

Thanks
Praveen

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10658) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #agl-service-windowmanager

_._,_._,_