OpenSSH not installed - Help #agl

Hi,

I'm having difficulty understanding what's involved to get openssh / scp onto my own AGL build and was hoping for some tips.

I'm using QEMU aarch64 (running on Ubuntu) to run my AGL build, and have confirmed I can ssh/scp from Ubuntu to the 'Ready Made' Image (as I've confirmed this has openssh installed and successfully made an ssh connection to). My only conclusion is that in my own build (`agl-demo-platform`) does not have openssh installed/configured (doesn't have an /etc/ssh/ folder on my own AGL build).

As far as my own build is concerned, I'm just following the standard `agl-demo-platform` build instructions, nothing out of the ordinary apart from enabling additional features (below):

EXTRA_IMAGE_FEATURES = "debug-tweaks tools-sdk tools-debug dev-pkgs"

I can see several openssh packages in the /tmp/deploy/rpm/aarch64/openssh* which I assume I could install, but I need to scp them there (requiring SSH/SCP).

Am I missing something, or is there something obvious I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10599) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #agl

_._,_._,_