[AGL-Dev-Comminity] GSoC'23: Week 1 Summary

Hello all,

I am Suchinton Chakravarty, a GSoC'23 contributor working on the Qt5 application to simulate CAN Bus signals using Kuksa.val. I am excited to share my progress over the 1st week of my coding period.

Some of the tasks I've completed this week are:
  • Establish communication with Kuksa.val running inside a QEMU instance
  • Started coding the skeleton code for the GUI using PyQt5
  • Created a navigation widget for IC with basic functionality to search for a given address and provide its coordinates.
What I'll do next week:
  • Add support for signals subscribed by the Flutter-based IC Application
  • Improve the navigation widget and add it to the main application
A more detailed report can be found on my blog.

Sincerely,
Suchinton Chakravarty

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10598) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_