Re: Boot agl ivi demo with two physical display monitor(clone or extended)

Hi,

agl-shell-app-id takes a string as an argument. The application has to set it up. You can either grab that by grepping for app_id request when starting the application env variable WAYLAND_DEBUG=1 over the cmd line, or verify the systemd journal log of the compositor. The compositor logs the full application id. After that you would modify the ini file and restart the user session.