Boot agl ivi demo with two physical display monitor(clone or extended)

[AMD Official Use Only - General]

Hi All ,

When I try to boot two displays (HDMI and DP) with agl demo image, display boots only with HDMI monitor, and DP monitor remains blank.

I think we can make both monitor work as extended and clone mode, do we have any documentation or steps for this.

Best Regards,

Rahul

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10529) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_