[AGL] Software Architecture & Components #automotive #agl

Greeting All,

I have been trying to make a PoC with AGL for 2W Digital Instrument Cluster with Bluetooth, Wifi & LTE support.
Currently I am facing issues in identifying software components to understand full architecture of the system(Flutter based IC demo).
I have already searched AGL documentation & confluence pages. If somebody can recommend some links/resources to resolve this issue that would be great.

PS: I have already built the Flutter IC demo for Qemu and currently trying to modify the same.

Regards

Siddharth Singh

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10534) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #agl | Mute #automotive

_._,_._,_