Meeting time for SDV EG - Coordination with IC EG

Hi Jerry,

One of the features that was highly rated by the SC is

SDV-005 - Develop a prototype of workload orchestration & deployment starting from single SoC environment (workload examples: container, thin VM, posix process and etc.)

The IC EG has their own solution for container orchestration that was recently pushed to gerrit by Yamaguchi-san.  We are concerned that this solution will not be the same as the one developed by the SDV EG. As such, we would like Yamaguchi-san to attend the SDV EG calls. Unfortunately the call time falls during his commute back home after work, but 8 pm or 10 pm JST would work out for him. So the question is can we change the SDV EG meeting time to one hour earlier on Tuesdays (8 pm JST)?  This would have the advantage of being able to run over the one hour time slot without interfering with the SAT call. The disadvantage is that the call would start at 7 am EDT and 4 am on the west coast of the US.

The other option I can see is swapping time slots with the App FW EG  so the SDV EG is on Wednesdays at 10 pm JST. A third option is to move the meeting to the opposite week at 10 pm on a different day of the week.

For now we will leave the time as-is and discuss the time slots at the next EG call.

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10532) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_