ERROR: mesa-2_20.0.2-r0 do_configure: meson failed.[How to solve this Error]

Hi Team AGL,

Greetings Of The Day,

I would like to build AGL Image for My Target Machine i.e.,Kontron Smarc-Samx6i. The following link will provide complete information about my target machine.
https://www.kontron.com/en/products/smarc-samx6i/p89810

I have Knowledge on  how to create a build Environment for Target machines that are available in AGL Source Code .I have Verified AGL DEMO Image with Raspberrypi4 [Available Machine].

My Target Machine Smarc-samx6i is not  Available in AGL Source Code [In The List Of Available Machines].

So I am  interested in adding this board  Smarc-Samx6i to AGL Source Code. We Have a Board Support Package(BSP) for our Target  Machine Smarc-Samx6i.

I have added my Target Machine and also supported BSP.once i started to build through bitbake after a few hours later i saw the following error on my screen.

ERROR: mesa-2_20.0.2-r0 do_configure: meson failed.

ERROR: Task (/home/murali/AGL/lucky_lamprey/external/poky/meta/recipes-graphics/mesa/mesa_20.0.2.bb:do_configure) failed with exit code '1'

Here I'm going to add log data as a file.

What is the solution for The above ERror..?
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10245) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_