Re: ERROR: mesa-2_20.0.2-r0 do_configure: meson failed.[How to solve this Error]

On Mon, Oct 31, 2022 at 11:44:43AM +0530, Murali Krishna wrote:
> Hi Team AGL,
Hi,

> Greetings Of The Day,
>
> I would like to build* AGL Image* for My Target Machine i.e.,*Kontron
> Smarc-Samx6i.* The following link will provide complete information about
> my target machine.
> https://www.kontron.com/en/products/smarc-samx6i/p89810.
>
> I have Knowledge on  how to create a build Environment for Target
> machines that are available in AGL Source Code .I have Verified AGL DEMO
> Image with Raspberrypi4 [Available Machine].
>
> My Target Machine* Smarc-samx6i* is not  Available in* AGL Source Code* [In
> The List Of Available Machines].
There's no AGL Source for BSPs, they're pulled in from yocto/OE.
BSP integration should happen through yocto/OE rather than from AGL.
Sure, we customize some of the recipes but platform support is coming
out from yocto/OE.

> So I am  interested in adding this board  *Smarc-Samx6i *to AGL Source
> Code. We Have a *Board Support Package*(BSP) for our Target  Machine
> *Smarc-Samx6i.*
Do you have a working BSP which is able to generate a graphical image
with that BSP? I mean without AGL, can you generate and boot up a weston
image with the etnaviv driver? Suspect that the BSP it's mostly based
on the freescale one, so building weston would pull out also mesa and
other dependencies and should give you some confirmation that you can
add in the platform in AGL.

> I have added my Target Machine and also supported BSP.once i started to
> build through bitbake after a few hours later i saw the following error on
> my screen.
>
> *ERROR: mesa-2_20.0.2-r0 do_configure: meson failed.*
>
> *ERROR: Task
> (/home/murali/AGL/lucky_lamprey/external/poky/meta/recipes-graphics/mesa/mesa_20.0.2.bb:do_configure)
> failed with exit code '1'*

There seems to be a mismatch between the target architecture and what
the recipe expects. cortexa9t2hf seems what's supplied but apparently
there's no meson cross file with that architecture. It doesn't appear
that the BSP port can actually build mesa, or maybe that there's something
wrong with the way the BSP port was done.