IVI demo questions with Raspberry Pi 4 and Needlefish 14.0.1

I was able to find lot of good information here - https://docs.automotivelinux.org/en/needlefish/ for software but not able to find out the hardware/peripherals required to run the complete IVI demo with Raspberry Pi 4 and needlefish 14.0.1.
I am using pre-built binaries to avoid any build issues and didn't see known issues in release notes for the following:

1. Is radio and phone app expected to work in Needlefish 14.0.1 release?
2. Does this use RTL2832U for radio and Sierra wireless EM7455 modem for phone applications?
3. How is telematics demo exercised? When I run the demo on Raspberry PI 4, all I get is login prompt.

 I hope someone can answer my questions and may be point me to the right documentation.

Thanks in advance,
-Ed
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10239) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_