Re: New dates for Tokyo F2F meeting - Oct 18-20

Hi Kusakabe-san,
We will be devoting Wednesday afternoon to Virtualization and ViRTIO (as well as container) topics.

Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

On Mon, Oct 10, 2022 at 5:30 AM Yuichi Kusakabe <Yuichi_Kusakabe@jp.honda> wrote:

Hello Walt and Virtualization EG members

Could you explain the status of Unified Virtual Display at next week AGL F2F meeting ?

I'm looking for similar technology and very interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqOAKODThlo&list=PL6EdENMl-83ibSCUaOo7bhrHvddGCeRZn&index=8

BR.

Yuichi Kusakabe.