New dates for Tokyo F2F meeting - Oct 18-20

Hi All.
I am pleased to announce that Panasonic has made their facility available to us from October 18 - 20 for the postponed F2F meeting. Please plan to join us next month for the F2F meetings and training sessions. I did not change the link to the wiki page, so here it is again.

https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/sep2022-f2f

I am looking forward to seeing our Japanese colleagues again next month.

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10160) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_