Re: AGL Virtual machine not displaying the demo

Hi Marius,

I followed the exact same steps mentioned in the documentation link you provided. In section 2 Virtual Box (Emulation) it doesn't say we have to type root on the login section whereas in the other sections it is mentioned to type root on the login. Even if I type the root to login I get the following "root@qemux86-64:~# " not the demo screen.

Thanks and regards,

Vinod Kumar Ahuja

PhD Candidate | Graduate Assistant

College of Information Science & Technology
University of Nebraska at Omaha | unomaha.edu

vahuja@xxxxxxxxxxx