how to run AGL from a windows 10 machine #help

Hello all,

I am interested in contributing to the AGL project and using the software to develop a user interface for an automotive project of my own. I am having some trouble getting started while following the documentation for virtualbox and qemu. Most of my virtual machine experience has been with VMWare in the past so I did not expect much difference getting up and running.

After launching the image in VB I am left with a blank screen that seems to be unresponsive, are there steps that I am missing to get the demo to launch or could my virtual machine settings be impacting the launch of the software?

I am using a windows 10 laptop and virtual box for my emulation, I tried using QEmu with no success.

If there are additional steps to setting up for Windows machines, may I volunteer to document and contribute these steps to the project?

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10178) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #help

_._,_._,_