GSoC 2022: Weeks 9 to 16 Summary

Hi Everyone,

After a break from week 9 to week 15, due to my relocation to Italy from India and all related tasks and responsibilities, to pursue my Master's degree in Robotics Engineering, I have resumed the work on my GSoC project "Offline Voice Agent for AGL", from the previous Week (Week 16).

Some tasks done are:
  • Created GStreamer pipeline to record audio in the format accepted by the Vosk server (WAV)
  • Started working on a flutter application for the project

Plan for the coming weeks:
  • Complete the Flutter application
  • Testing the pipeline on real hardware (Raspberry Pi, or other similar board)

Best Regards
Aman Arora
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10179) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_