GSoC 22: Final week and Summary

Hello Everyone,
I have completed the development of my GSoC project , and all of the applications have been merged. Working with the AGL community was enjoyable, and I gained a lot of new knowledge. I am grateful to Jan-Simon Möller, Scott Murray, Walt Miner, and the entire AGL community for their suggestions and help over our numerous conversations about responding to my queries. I will continue to contribute to AGL.
Here is the Summary of My GSoC project : GSoC 22 Summary

Thanks and Regards
Hritik Chouhan
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10163) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_