Re: agl-minimal-image not booting with uboot if dtoverlay=pwm is added to config.txt

Hello Jan-Simon,

I was reviewing your reply once more and I managed to create a custom dtb called bcm2711-rpi-4-b+pwm.dtb. However I do not quite understand how do you tell u-boot to load your custom dtb instead of the original  bcm2711-rpi-4-b.dtb. Can this be done a "permanent" way or do I need to go into the u-boot environment and load the dtb there?

Any hints on this would be very much appreciated.

I also did not understand what did you mean by "app bits". I have managed to enable logging in u-boot itself as mentioned in my reply to Hiroyuki below. I am not sure it that helps.

Thanks,

Carles

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10015) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_