Re: Regarding Flutter for native AGL

This is what I am using today with ivi-homescreen on Ubuntu 20 desktop.

$ cd <app root>
$ flutter build bundle
$ mkdir -p .homescreen/data
$ pushd .homescreen/data
$ ln -sf ../../build/flutter_assets/ flutter_assets
$ popd
$ homescreen --b=<app root>/.homescreen

This assumes you have icudtl.dat and libflutter_engine.so in their proper locations.

For more details on ivi-homescreen override files, and cli options: see https://github.com/toyota-connected/ivi-homescreen/blob/main/README.md

My team is working on a "My first AGL Flutter app" doc, and a script to streamline the process.

Feel free to ask questions.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 4:05 AM Marius Vlad <marius.vlad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 11, 2022 at 04:51:31AM -0700, abugaber202@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hello everyone,
Hi,

> Just a quick question, is it possible to run a flutter app on the native AGL not the HTML5 based.
Yes.

> I'm trying to compile a simple app but without any success, is there any guide for that?
No guide per se but for agl-flutter-image, meta-flutter has a
flutter-gallery application which we build/install by default. Creating
a recipe for your own application or use a yocto layer could be a starting
point.

Starting it requires using IVI_HOMESCREEN_APP_OVERRIDE and pass your own
application path. See [1] recipe.

Alternatively you should be able to run ivi-homescreen on the cmd line
with the --a argument (well you'll have to check if --a is still
present, there were some changes to replace that argument) and pass the path
to your application.

[1] https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=AGL/meta-agl-devel.git;a=blob;f=meta-agl-flutter/recipes-graphics/toyota/ivi-homescreen_aglflutter.inc;h=4c0134195926d655a8ea478539dfaa97e0ec8205;hb=refs/heads/master

> thank you :)

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9972) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_