Re: Regarding Flutter for native AGL

On Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 11:43:49PM -0700, abugaber202@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hello Matius,
Hi,

> Thank you for your reply
>
> I'm still a noob at this :D
>
> I want to know to compile my flutter code to target AGL as a device, is there any flutter SDK specific for AGL that I need to use to compile my code?
> or I have to compile the code for web !
I haven't built any cross-sdk images recently and flutter support
in AGL is still in its infancy, I'd still recommend adding your own
yocto recipe or a layer similar to the flutter gallery app and go from
there.

We've just recently talked about adding some guides & documentation about
application development & deployment but that will probably take some
time.