Re: Regarding Flutter for native AGL

On Mon, Jul 11, 2022 at 04:51:31AM -0700, abugaber202@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hello everyone,
Hi,

> Just a quick question, is it possible to run a flutter app on the native AGL not the HTML5 based.
Yes.

> I'm trying to compile a simple app but without any success, is there any guide for that?
No guide per se but for agl-flutter-image, meta-flutter has a
flutter-gallery application which we build/install by default. Creating
a recipe for your own application or use a yocto layer could be a starting
point.

Starting it requires using IVI_HOMESCREEN_APP_OVERRIDE and pass your own
application path. See [1] recipe.

Alternatively you should be able to run ivi-homescreen on the cmd line
with the --a argument (well you'll have to check if --a is still
present, there were some changes to replace that argument) and pass the path
to your application.

[1] https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=AGL/meta-agl-devel.git;a=blob;f=meta-agl-flutter/recipes-graphics/toyota/ivi-homescreen_aglflutter.inc;h=4c0134195926d655a8ea478539dfaa97e0ec8205;hb=refs/heads/master