Pumped Fuel PED rel-05

Hello everyone,
please to advise Pumped fuel rel-05 is not complete and pushed back, feel free to pull and test
https://github.com/bernardpumped/ped/tree/material-ui

Changes in the release
1. patch Flutter stable 2.10.5
2. Continuation of sound safety
3. Introduction of service layer
4. Mocking for Fuel Station promotions
5. Refactoring of package structure
6. File renaming adhere to flutter evolving standards
7.Numerous UX/UI tweaks to PED Splash and Fuel Station Home/Detail screens

As you see fit please download and review our quick time movies, of which we're making steady progress having lots of ideas and features yet to implement, but for the next couple of sprints will focus on what/how to provide the best UI/UX experience for IVI and landscape mode in general.

Android Emulator
PumpedFuel PED Flutter rel-05 Android-emu 2022-04-18

Linux Desktop
PumpedFuel PED Flutter rel-05 Linux 2022-04-19
1. Flutter https://pub.dev/packages/geolocator not yet supported in linux, so hard coding lat/lng

Web
PumpedFuel Flutter rel-05 Web 2022-04-19

regards
Bernard

Bernard Craddock
Co-founder Pumped Fuel
L2, 11 York Street Sydney 2000
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9785) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_