Re: US changes to summer time March 13 - AGL Meeting Time changes

Hi,

On Thu, 2022-03-10 at 11:49 -0500, Walt Miner wrote:
We are starting the annual dance of summer time changes throughout the world. The US and Canada switch to summer time (one hour forward) this weekend.  Europe changes in three weeks, while much of the rest of the world does not change.

What it means for AGL meeting times is that:
a. Meetings remain at the same time in the US and Canada (e.g. dev call starts at 9am in Eastern time)
b.For the folks in Europe the meetings will be one hour earlier for three weeks then change back to their regular time.

*two weeks; the change happens on Sun March 27th

c. Meetings will start one hour earlier for the rest of you until we change back in November.
d. Except Australia. I don't want to think about Australia.

Australia & NZ also see things move an hour earlier, and it'll move a further hour earlier when they go out of DST on Sun April 3rd.

Cheers,
Daniel
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#9715) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_